After spending quite a bit of time on the presentation that we would pin up alongside the shelter, we decided on a layout we were happy with. While we were always conscious of allowing for white space around the images, we also didn’t want to edit too much out as it had been such a long and constantly evolving process, we felt there were so many important things to include! We decided that a linear and aligned layout would be not only easier to read but also in keeping with our precise and modular shelter. We agreed on 4 A1 pages consisting of a position and precedents page, a process and exploration page, an assembly and instructions page and a final images and interior shots page. There would be a lot of anxiety in producing these panels as it is always difficult to know how successful they will be but we were happy with the result.